Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Time Like Snow Time

SNOWMAGGEDON
SNOWPOCALYPSE
SNOWTORIOUS B.I.G.
SNOWFURKEY

The vengeful wrath of God dropped upon us by way of six-pronged specks of frozen water.

At this point the American Mid-West has already been hit.
I'm just waiting my turn.
Soon. Soon.

Currently I'm watching "Greatest Cities of the World." This particular episode features Griff Rhys Jones in Rome. Rome is one of the most brilliant amazing brilliant cities I've ever been to, and I recommend visiting it at least once, even if you go broke attempting to do so.

Tourists toss 18,000 Euros worth of change into the Trevi fountain every month, according to Mr. Griff.

I have lots to say about Rome, and I'm sure periodically I'll drop uninteresting tidbits from my Roman experiences.

Should I survive winter's impending doom.

Kathleen Edwards - Buffalo

No comments:

Post a Comment