Saturday, February 5, 2011

Get the Money

Saturday afternoon.

I get housework done during Saturday afternoons (at least during baseball's off season) because there is nothing on TV. The best thing on TV right now is a Premier League soccer game. I don't watch Premier League soccer. Although, holy cow, Wolverhampton is beating Manchester United (sorry... MAN U) 2-1 at the 40th minute. I may even make it to half time.

Speaking of half times, WON'T THE BLACK EYED PEAS BE AWFUL DURING THE SUPERBOWL TOMORROW? Probably. And I'm going to watch (and criticize) every second of it.

I miss the American Superbowl commercials. It was always an event to sit around with the buddies and laugh at and critique the expensive commercials as they aired. But up here in we only get the same half-dozen Canadian promos over and over. I could watch the commercials on the internet after the game, but it's not quite the same.

This is the only time I gripe about missing commercials.


It's funny to me how I have a glass of water and a glass of cream soda. The cream soda looks like the water, and the water looks like the cream soda, but I promise you, the cream soda does not taste like the water, and the water does not taste like the cream soda.

I guess it's not that funny.


The halftime analysis bored me. Now I'm watching NCAA basketball. Unranked West Virginia and 12th ranked Villanova. Villy is only up by seven with 10:00 left to play, but I suspect they'll extend that lead.

Missouri plays Colorado tonight, but, like almost all Missouri games this season, I probably won't be able to watch it. Something about Southern Ontario's disinterest in Missouri athletics.


Kyle kind of hates the movie "Ghost Dog," but he also kind of doesn't.
Read his review.
Mine will be up shortly.


Cash rules everything around me...

Dollar dollar bill, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment