Saturday, January 22, 2011

Preamble

Once again, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, I'm back in the blogosphere.

For how long, I don't know. Until I get bored. Until I forget.

Because nothing's more boring than writing about writing (or typing about typing) I'll explain this briefly.
Personal blog: yes. Latest in a whole line of them, actually. There are years' worth of archived internet journal entries about me whining about me, and maybe one awful day I'll go back and parse through them in a whining internet journal entry of its own. But I've been on a lengthy personal blog hiatus (which I blame on a new busy job, a new busy baby, and brainless one-liner Twitter/Facebook updates) and am I finally fed up with my lack of output.

BUT
I want to do something different.

You'll immediately notice (or will once I point it out to you) that I've stopped crapping all over e.e. cummings' ALL LOWER-CASE ALL THE TIME writing style and have decided to re-embrace basic elementary English rules. Whoopty shiz.

More importantly, the focus is going to be slightly skewed. I'm going to incorporate the music-ness of the music blog I once maintained with the me-ness of the me blogs I've always maintained.

Result?
MUSIC
&
ME
You can't hate 'em both.

Are you down?
Like, with it?
Are you down with it?


I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - According to Plan [via Secretly Canadian]

No comments:

Post a Comment