Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dead Tired, Dead and Tired

It's the worst... THE WORST... when I'm using the bathroom and the baby, who is supposed to be taking a nap, starts crying.

"I'll be right there, I'll be right there, I'll be... gimme four minutes."

Fortunately she's usually in a good mood when she wakes up. Those are not genes inherited from me. I am in an awful mood when I wake up. I often put off going to bed just because I know I'll have to wake up, and as awesome as sleep is, it's just not worth being yanked from it. However, studies have shown reduced sleeping can lead to an early death, and some scientist have even postulated that you can die from outright not sleeping at all.

Sometimes I'd rather be dead than to wake up,
especially if I have to go to work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment