Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Back. Or Front.

Two months.
Hiatus or laziness?
Or distractedness?
Who cares.

Currently I am sitting here sippin' my sippin' whiskey and listening to a handful of recommended tunes via hand-delivered memory stick. This is what I need sometimes, people to tell me the good new stuff.

My new music lag used to be one year. Something new to me would've already been out for one year. That was okay, especially when bands and singers took two years between albums. But now my lag is, like, three or four years. Unacceptable.

Does anybody else want to play the memory stick game? You give me a stick full of songs you think are the best, and I'll empty it and return it full of songs I think are the best, plus new music that's actually three or four years old.

Seriously, drop me a message. We'll do it postal. And I promise not to steal your stick and sell it on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment